Account Executive - WJMN-TV
We are looking for someone with a cheerful outlook, strong work ethic, a desire to build trusting relationships with our clients and who is well connected in the Upper Peninsula. WJMN-TV Local 3 is home to community focused local news, top-quality locally produced programming, UPMatters.com and the most technologically advanced digital marketing solutions in the market. You will work with local sales management to help businesses reach their potential using commercial and digital advertising solutions and be provided continual professional development opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establish relationships with the local business community.
• Make sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintain assigned accounts and develop new accounts.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients.
• Work with clients and station personnel to produce effective commercials.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate should have solid computer skills, the ability to work in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and a pleasant personality that works well in a collaborative setting. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are necessary.
How to apply: Please contact: Michael Bradley / Station Manager 906-273-2533 ext. 3322 email@example.com
Apply at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/details/Account-Executive_REQ-23928 WJMN and Nexstar Media Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline 7/21/2023
Job Type : Full-Time