Digital Media Support Coordinator - WFRV-TV
WeAreGreenBay.com (WFRV-TV) & UPMatters.com (WJMN-TV) has an exciting entry level temporary part time position available for a creative outside-the-box individual. The Digital Media Support Coordinator will help brand and develop WFRV and WJMN local advertising clients by designing and implementing digital advertising and promotional programs.
- Create display ad campaigns that are on target and creatively unique.
- Design graphics including banner ads and creative as needed in Photoshop.
- Design, manage and build digital contests and promotions.
- Presentation development.
- Implementation of special digital promotions.
- Other creative projects as assigned.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.): Candidates should have a strong marketing mind with excellent writing ability and solid verbal communication skills. Our candidates will possess strong computer skills, with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop. A degree in graphic design, marketing communications and/or experience in the digital design field preferred. Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
How to apply: To be considered a candidate for an opening at WFRV-TV Local 5, you must complete the online application on the employment tab found at: https://www.wearegreenbay.com/jobs WFRV and WJMN Television Stations and Nexstar Media Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline 5/26/2023
Job Type : Temporary, Part-time