Morning Anchor - WFRV-TV
WFRV is looking for a News Anchor/Reporter for our Morning News who will serve as a primary presenter of news stories and other content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Presents news stories and other content for all platforms.
• Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
• Produces newscasts and communicates clear direction with team members.
• Assists in writing, copy editing, researching and coordinating news programming and other content.
• Acts as a field reporter as assigned.
• Conducts interviews with news personnel and others.
• Responds to breaking news and other urgent newsrooms situations as required.
• Participates in promotional activities including public appearances.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Edits video clips as assigned.
• Writes content for the website and other Digital Media platforms. • Interacts with viewers/users on social media sites.
Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexibility to work any shift.
How to apply: Apply online at: https://www.wearegreenbay.com/jobs WFRV-TV and Nexstar Media Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline 4/21/2023
Job Type : Full-Time