Multi Media Account Executive - Cumulus Detroit
CUMULUS MEDIA | Detroit, MI is seeking a talented and dynamic Multi-Media Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional.
Who We Are: CUMULUS | Detroit, MI currently features 3 stations in the Detroit area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: WJR-760 AM News/Talk, WDRQ-93.1FM New Country, and WDVD-96.3 FM Hot Adult Contemporary. The cluster of 3 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
The Multi-Media Account Executive identifies and develops new business opportunities; grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business and meets or exceeds set sales targets.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations (broadcast, digital, events); negotiation and closing -- Beyond our broadcast products, have strong familiarity and become full-versed in selling both Cumulus’ station digital assets (e.g. streaming, stations website and social advertising) and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace - Think creatively and generate original ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
- Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
- High energy and passion for the job Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy
- Entry level role
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
How to apply: https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/jobs?keywords=&location=Detroit
Application Deadline 8/31/2023
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type : Full-Time