Multimedia Marketing Consultant - WNEM-TV
WNEM-TV is seeking a Multimedia Marketing Consultant with a winning attitude to work in a competitive, collaborative, and fast-paced marketing environment. The successful candidate solicits new advertisers, assesses the market potential for prospective accounts, and achieves assigned revenue goals through the sale of airtime, digital advertising, and other products and services to new and existing clients.
Duties/Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media platforms.
• Provides management with timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual budget forecasts.
• Maintains an understanding of local market ratings, competitive media, station strengths, industry and product knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, or equivalent work-related experience. Minimum two year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and ComScore a plus.
• Solid computer skills using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How to apply: Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your cover letter, resume, and references (Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal) WNEM-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Application Deadline 12/2/2023
Equal Opportunity Employer