Part-Time Air Talent - WRIF-FM
Position Available Date: December 12th, 2022
Title: On-Air Talent/Board Operator
Location: Detroit, MI Description:
Beasley Media Group’s 101.1 WRIF is searching for outstanding CREATIVE talent interested in strengthening this radio station’s talent team. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top-of-mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily in the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air, social media platforms, and on the website and use that content to engage the listeners via text/phone lines. The right candidate must also be willing to work with the sales staff as requested and perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience;
• A strong background in social media;
• Knowledge of digital editing software such as Abode, Cool Edit Pro, or similar software;
• Must have a substantial understanding of radio station operations;
• Must be able to blog and post topical/engaging content on the station’s website and social media platforms;
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment and have excellent attention to detail;
• Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
How to apply: Last Date for Consideration: Until the Position is Filled
Applicants May E-mail: DetroitJobs@bbgi.com. No Phone Calls, Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline 5/31/2023
Job Type : Part-time