Promotions/Production Producer - WFRV-TV
WFRV Local 5 has an opening for a part time Promotions/Production Producer who is a motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects. This person will work on commercial production. We’re looking for a creative trifecta with interests and skills in shooting, editing and working in front of a camera in a community, promotional and advertiser friendly manner.
Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):
• Work closely with Creative Services Director, Sales and News to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team.
• Work with CSD and Sales on commercial production.
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• “Front” campaigns on camera that support community, station and advertiser messaging.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 1-2 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment is preferred.
• Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ideally provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Strong non-linear editing skills, specifically Adobe Premiere
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro and Photoshop
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Functional on Photo Shop
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Canon Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to apply: Apply online at https://www.wearegreenbay.com/jobs WFRV and Nexstar Media Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline 4/21/2023
Job Type : Full-Time