WMGC 105.1 The BOUNCE Mid-Day Talent
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for outstanding CREATIVE talent interested in strengthening the team of talent for this radio station. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top-of-mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily in the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air, on the station’s website, and on social media platforms. The successful candidate must be someone creative, loves to laugh, appreciates pop culture, and has a mastery of phones. The right candidate also must have a willingness to work with the sales staff as requested and be willing to perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
• Must have a minimum 3 years experience;
• A strong background in social media;
• Knowledge of digital editing software such as Adobe, Cool Edit Pro, or similar software;
• Must have a substantial understanding of radio station operations;
• Must be able to blog and post topical/engaging content on the station’s website and social media platforms;
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment, and have excellent attention to detail;
• Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until the Position is Filled
How to apply: Applicants May E-mail: DetroitJobs@bbgi.com. No Phone Calls Please. Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline 11/30/2023
Application email/URL firstname.lastname@example.org